What is Happiness?
We all know that we’ll probably live longer if we eat the right food for our system, daily exercise, and without smoke. The secret is based on the education and get people to do what they know they should.
Studies show that individuals who maintain connections with others whether through friends, family or co-workers will have more chance to remain healthy into old age. Loneliness beyond itself kill cells that encourage the joy, happiness and confidence; taking in to account that Serotonin is an example of a neurotransmitter, a chemical messenger that is passed between nerve cells. When we refer to Body and Mind we must not forget that good memory depends on its total number of brain cells (neurons) in flow communication between the cells and the health of the cells.
Definitively food, sleep and exercise will certainly be a good reason. When writing this blog I recognize that unfortunately I do not fulfill with most of the things I am writing here for the simple and complicated reason that my daily life does not allow it; starting by the time factor. “People shouldn’t blame themselves if their aging isn’t going exactly as they want.” A lots of time your happiness doesn’t depend just on you and also in the-survival-guide…
'Mind & Body'
Other subjects in The Mind
Organs – Anatomy, Heart, Bladder, Male genitals…
Muscles – Anatomy, Facial muscles, Muscle tone…
Skeleton – Anatomy, Joints, Hands and feet, Skull…
Nervous system – Anatomy, Brain, Sight, Smell…
Puberty – Erections, Growth spurt, Breasts…
Use your skills…
Other subjects in The Body
Psychology – What is psychology?
Emotions and instincts
Personality and individuality – Perfectionism.
Intelligence and memory
Brain – Brain, Brain map…
Mental disorders – Obsessive compulsive disorder…
How positive thinking re-wires your brain
1/ Mood Disorders/Phobias
- Smell Disorders / Loss of senses — vision, balance and hearing
I prefer to believe that It's all In my head
2/ Fear of failure
- We always fear the unknown. Sometimes it’s easy if we Accept that failure will happen.
- Find the reason of your fear, and solve it. Later is never the right time because it’s never too late.
- Ask your self a question: “What am I really afraid of?” Try to find at least four or five reasons. Even if the reasons do not have much sense, write them on a blank sheet of paper and stick it for example on the fridge in your apartment. Do not ignore the list whenever you open the fridge read your selected questions aloud.
- Face the fear: because it may be something fairly insignificant, an illusion or simply waste of a near or distant past. These words are based on my personal experience… I just want to say this: I have been there and I know as fact that it’s possible. Now depends on you not on your fear.
- Foods can help you boost not just your body but exceptionally your memory. We all know that both are connected but I prefer to believe that my body depends on my mind.
3/ Find out where the negative feeling or thought came from and stop it immediately.
4/ Practice confidence.
5/ Focus and stay positive.
6/ Forgive your Ex.
7/ Practice meditation.
8/ Everyday wish a nice day to someone at least once a day.
9/ Choose something you want to get better at for 99 days and practice it.
10/ Don’t be selfish