Having a blog is a great thing because you can share anything you want.
It’s important for your content to reach out people who can derive value from it.
Bellow you can find 30+ Tested Platforms To Distribute Content & Get Insane Traffic:
- YouTube – videos have the high probability of getting ranked on the first page of Google search results.
- Reddit – You will need first to setup a nice looking profile by filling all details. Then, make sure that you participate in relevant sub-reddits and add value to the discussions.
- Slideshare – Slideshare is the world’s biggest website for creating presentations. From the distribution perspective, summarize your blog post in the form of slides and upload it on the platform.
- Facebook – Facebook drives 23% of overall visits to websites. You can also gain insights from these 21 businesses Facebook marketing case studies.
- Twitter – It is a great platform for B2B businesses. 10 actionable and an effective Twitter strategy by Brain Honigman for achieving significant results.
- LinkedIn – This is the favorite hanging out platform of professionals and a gold mine to network for B2B companies. Read this case study with tips on getting your post featured on LinkedIn Pulse.
- Quora – This is a moderated and ramped up version of Yahoo Answers.
- Udemy – Any individual can publish courses at Udemy. From internet marketing, SEO, entrepreneurship, photography, programming, yoga, spirituality, cooking, music, etc. It may be useful to check the following link: A Complete Business Plan.
- Pinterest – You should understand that people hang out on the platform to get inspiration and express self. Do not expect from them to create anything original.
- Stumbleupon – StumbleUpon is a great platform for discovering content and can be leveraged to get highly targeted traffic. As per Shareholic, StumbleUpon had 21%+ growth in referrals. You can also get the Google StambleUpon extension and conveniently stumble from any web page you visit.
- Tumblr – Founded by David Karp in 2007, and owned by Yahoo! Since 2013. Impressive visuals, videos and quotes generally perform well. You can also make money with Tumbrl. Search, Share and go Viral.
- Instagram – Get your image Instagram ready by using the Squaready app for iPhone or Be Funky photo editor for Android. Also, don’t forget the Instagram’s editing tools and filters to enhance image quality.
- Google+ – Your Google+ updates should not be a stream of self-promotional blog posts. Rather interesting, and meaningful updates from credible industry blogs and publications. Practical or funny content works well of Google+. You can also read these 10 tips on using Google+
- Huffingtonpost – Find out more following the relative link.
- Scribd – Join the subscription for readers and get monthly access to books, audio books, magazines and news articles, and more, for less than what a paperback costs.
- Kindle eBooks – Self-publish eBooks and paperbacks for free with Kindle Direct Publishing, and reach millions of readers on Amazon. Read this brilliant guide on publishing a Kindle eBook.
- Medium – Medium is a platform with a community driven spin on content publishing. Wikipedia lists the platform as an example of social journalism given that you can collaborate with other writers when posting.
- Bizsugar – The perfect social networking platform for the small business community. Submit an article, share small business news, tips, blog posts and information.
- Business2community – First with the foundation of Brian Rice’s personal blog and later in 2010 turned into what today is Business 2 Community. The “covers breaking news and top trends in Social Media, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Selling, Social Business and More.”
- Snip – “Takes advantage of content curation to drive targeted traffic back to your website and I love it.” – Aaron Agius on Entrepreuner.com – “Use Sniply to promote your website, app, newsletter, and pretty much anything your heart desires.” – Melonie Dodaro on Social Media Examiner
- Hubpages – “is the best place to discover and create original, in-depth, useful, media-rich articles on topics you are passionate about. All for free.” Discover. Create. Connect. Open up your world with Hubpages.
- Yuppie – is Social Audio. Listen to the best podcasts around, and create your own mini ones
- ITunes Podcasts – iTunes Connect Resources and Help for books, music, TV, movies, and apps. Find your answers quickly by searching helpful guides, FAQ, videos, and news.
- Gotowebinar – Software allows you to Plan, Present & Record Unlimited Web Seminars. Try it for Free!
- YahooAnswars – is very similar to Quora or Answers.com. Taking into account that Quora today is more popular, I think maybe part of the success is due to the quality of questions and answers that the site offers.
- Mailchimp – Is an email marketing service that helps you to easily manage email campaigns. Get your free account today and track your subscribers and your campaigns activity.
- Scoop – helps millions of professionals & marketers develop their visibility online through content curation and content marketing.